Friday, March 9, 2012

It's sad that you don't choose your parents

As I said before I have a narcissistic, immature. manly man(jerk) father, and I’ll add that I love him because I am supposed to , because he’s my father I don’t like him as a person , if he wasn’t my father and he was someone I know I wouldn’t like him and would get away from him , sadly you don’t choose your parents and they are the ones that u r supposed to love because there are times they did do good things for you (some days he is very good and does alot of nice things other days he's annoying), and they are your parents , you may not like them as a person but you are ‘supposed’ to have feelings for them , if I had to choose I would have chosen a different parent , but that doesn’t mean I don’t have feelings for him like i do love him , it’s just that he isn’t a lovable person.

No comments:

Post a Comment