Monday, July 2, 2012

To someone Special

Oh well it's kinda of a personal post , but now that it's made public it's no longer personal..,ya , whatever !! .. Anyways , I really do miss you! , i know that i left you for 3 years then i came back , then came back again for 2 month and then i left you again , the thing is there are too many reasons that made me leave you ,and none of them was that i no longer like you . Who could resist your charm , your personality , and YOU ! . You are very rare and whoever is with you is one lucky girl!(or girls as i know you've got lots of fans ) .I know you might use this against me , and that you'll find it weakness to express my emotions , but babe , i really wish that i could see , just for a while again , i know that i will NEVER meet someone like you!, especially when i listen to Adelle's song "Someone like you " ,and i really really hope we could meet again ,hopefully while we are still young , as it's very very sad to meet again when you are 50 and i'm in my 40's , also i do miss those invisible kisses . But for now adios my friend !

No comments:

Post a Comment