Friday, February 3, 2012

Me submissive? , you gotta be kidding!

I hate that i've been so quite and polite lately with low energy and low interests. I dont know ,things that should get to me dont really matter to me and well a person i used to truly love and now i just love , i'm not talking much to her because it's been years since i saw that person , and really all i want is just to talk to her .I hate that i'm becoming something i hate and dread , a "submissve " girl , YUCK! . I have my wants , needs , likes and dislikes , why should i obey other peoples needs , now when it comes to the person i truly love will do lots of things to please her , other than that i should continue doing things that please me even if the things displease some people !
After all i'm the coolest blonde petite girl in my town! .

No comments:

Post a Comment