Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hit the road Jack

And dont you come back NO MORE! NO MORE! NO MORE ! NO MORE!

This goes to all the women whose husband isnt a good one and they decide to stay with him.
If my husaband happened to be old fashioned or retarded (not Literally lol ) or that he doesnt want to invest in the home or that he doesnt want to bring mordern things like a dishwasher after the old one is ruined , because he thinks that the dishwasher is the same as washing dishes ,but its not! , I mean if I have guests and I dont have a maid (wonder why ) then I surely wont wash the dishes instead will hire my daughters to put them in the dishwasher and it will wash everything in a matter of an hour ,or that he doesnt want to bring modern things and still stick scotch tape on things in the house writing orders on them ,or that he doesnt spoil me on my birthday and doesnt bring mr gifts , or that he was emotionally abusive and now mellowed down(Actually not really mellowed down ) yet still needs to control , then surely I will LEAVE him , regardless if I have kids or not , if hes not that good to me then defenitly hes not that good to the kids .

No comments:

Post a Comment