Friday, November 19, 2010

The country is filled with...

There are people above the age of 26 who look like 12-16 year olds ,I mean body and face wise , you'll be astonished on how they don't look thier age, . I mean some are 30 others are 29 and you'll have the 27 year olds who look like early teens , in a good way I mean , no wrinkles or acne or fat , with the petite body (too skinny or meduim built but tiny frame and short). I bet 10 years from now they will still look so young , because generally petites stay young looking .I for one look years younger :) , but then there are those who struggle with thier weight and skin , they have a nice face but a womanly body or a nice face but with acne .
The ones with the petite bodies are happy wearing thier hip clothes , like jeans and casual tops , while others struggle to find cool and hip clothes to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment