Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Materialism and the opposite


Well we always hear about how materialism especially excessive materialism is bad , and how the world is materialistic ,but I think the opposite is bad as well , not being materialistic and being humble , especially if some happen to be millioners , and they live in a humble house with thier wife and pets , and are very careful of what they buy. I mean you are a millioner , why lead a humble life ?! .


When I mention materialism , I also mean the way a person takes care of his/her appearnce , being humble and simple is as bad as being excessively materilistic , especially nowdays . If you can afford to brighten your teeth , do it ! , if you can afford to go to the Gym and to lose weight , do it , if you can afford buying clothes ,buy nice clothes ...and ones that are in fashion .

I know people who don't take care of thier looks , they don't wax thier arms or prick thier eyebrows , don't do thier nails (Manicure /pedicure ) , they aren't shopoholic , I mean why ? , is it because they don't like themselves or is it because they are old like 50 + ,( there are alot of old ladies and men who do take care of thier looks,so it's not about the age), I've seen it in young and old people , this thing of not taking care of one's looks .


A little Vanity isn't bad !

No comments:

Post a Comment