Friday, August 28, 2009

Last day on earth

I said I'm not gonna discuss such things hence the title of the blog, but you can't fight thoughts especially mine and when they attack agressively in the brain. Anyways, my brother brought the very much eerie Dvd " THE ARRIVALS" and as you all know "Curiosity killed the cat" so as I say I wont watch my desire to know what it talks about is as strong as my fear of what it's gonna talk about , so I'll probably watch the non threatning parts and leave the threatning (to my thoughts that is ) parts to others to watch . Anyways a thought came to my mind, what if you knew that this is your last day on earth...no not the last day for everyone...only you and some others who are gonna die on that day , what would you do ?, would you change for good ?, but isn't it too late to do that ...I mean you should have done that before that day . Why it seems that some people don't change , that they need a "Text Color WAKE UP CALL" inorder to change , and it would be too late by then ...?!

1 comment:

  1. hmmm i treat this very second as my last ...
    wonder if i know and then do how much difference will it make

    ReplyDelete